Keeping our Forests and its History Alive
Everyone needs friends, and the BC Interior Forestry Museum Society in Revelstoke is no exception. Our vision of creating a first class park and museum in Revelstoke that showcases the colorful and interesting development of the Columbia River’s vibrant forests and heritage requires the support of many organizations and individuals to keep it a reality.
This year an exciting vision has been planned including new exhibitions, restoration of exhibits, expanding our archiving to photos and providing new programs and events for people of all ages. We hope you and your family will become involved and become a member and supporter of a great museum!
Benefits of Membership
As an individual or family member of the society you will receive:
- Free Copy of our 2016 “Logging Legends” Calendar (while supplies last!)
- 10% Discount at our gift shop
- A super cool museum sticker or pin
- One free bundle of wood ($5 Value)
- $5 OFF Timber Days Registration
- Free burger at our Timber Days celebration BBQ
- $3 OFF at our Annual Lumberjack Pancake Breakfast on Timber Days
- $10 off delivery on each cord of firewood (subject to availability)
and more members only perks to be announced periodically on our Facebook page so stay tuned!
Individual Yearly Membership $10*
Family Yearly Membership $20* (Includes all of the above plus two additional free burgers at our Timber Days BBQ)
Corporate Yearly Membership $100*
As a Corporate Member of the Society you will receive:
- Free event rental of Museum grounds for staff or personal function ($75 Value)
- Your business name posted on our Sponsorship wall located at the museum and our web page
- 10% Discount in our gift shop to all employees with proof of employment (such as pay receipt or business card)
- Voting privileges at our AGM (TBA)
- 5 Free burger tickets for our Timber Days celebration BBQ
We need your support. Become a member of the Forestry Museum Society today!