Looking to show off your skills? Have some extra time on your hands and wanting to give back to your community? Look no further! The BC Forestry Museum and Forest Discovery Centre would be happy to have your help!
– Logging equipment reno
– Firewood processing (splitting, stacking, delivering)
– Gift shop sales attendant
– Archiving and looking after our exhibits
– Upgrading exhibits
– Grounds maintenance
– Guiding visitors through the centre
– Assisting on our forest discovery walks
– Cleaning (bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting)
– Artifact restoration (painting, engine maintenance, etc.)
– Event planning and support (help us capture old time logger stories)
– Do you have something in mind? Just ask!
No minimum or maximum time commitment! Any help is appreciated 🙂
Contact us for more information!